Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Costruire


Jeremiah31vs3-6: "The Lord has appeared of old to me, saying: "Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you. Again I will build you, and you shall be rebuilt, O virgin of Israel! You shall again be adorned with your tambourines, And shall go forth in the dances of those who rejoice.You shall yet plant vines on the mountains of Samaria; The planters shall plant and eat them as ordinary food. For there shall be a day When the watchmen will cry on Mount Ephraim, 'Arise, and let us go up to Zion, To the Lord our God.' "

3 comments:

Montgomery said...

keep it up including the scripture! Adieu

Unknown said...

The recurring theme of clocks in your work is interesting... time drawing short perhaps?

This one is great

J. M. said...

At last after being in Melbourne I can get back to posting. Thanks for the comments Will and Dav. Yes I think you are right Dav but I also like clocks and I don't know why.